Try our Pilates course with added rehabilitation elements with Eva Rozehnalová – a Pilates certified physiotherapist.
The Pilates Rehab course includes exercise elements adapted to suit the client´s needs based on their diagnostics. During the course, trainers will focus on the correction of common mistakes.
One advantage of the course is gradual training, where the sessions lead on from each other methodically. The courses are suitable for beginners and clients suffering from musculoskeletal pain.
- Pilates Rehab courses – AUTUMN 2017 take place from 4. 9. to 17. 12. 2017 (including the holiday on 17. 11. 2017)
- Monday 10:30 am
- Tuesday 06:00 pm
- Friday 06:30 pm
- 1800,- Kč/ 15 sessions (120,- Kč/session)
- in the case of an incomplete group, a one-time entry price is 140,- Kč, RESERVATION IS REQUIRED!
- course registration is possible at reception or via email@example.com
- signing up information:
*First name and surname:
- payments can be made by bank transfer to: 256 856 355/0300 (variable symbol: 417) or by cash or card at reception
- payment must be made by 10. 9. 2017 at the latest. In the case of delay, we cannot guarantee your reserved space won´t be filled by another client.
- Pilates Rehab sessions can be substituted ONLY through a free space on another Pilates Rehab course (only in the case of an incomplete group)
- other substitutions are possible in any other indoor session
- substitutions must be reported to the indoor session manager via firstname.lastname@example.org (or on 775 229 926)
- if you are about to attend a substitution session, you must inform the receptionist, who will give you a card saying “SUBSTITUTION”
- in the case of an illness lasting more than one calendar month, a client can be reimbursed 50% of the relative price of the course, upon presenting a medical certificate