A special exercise with an elastic rope for the stabilisation and mobilisation of the spine. The SM System is a rehabilitation method created by MUDr. Richard Smíšek, which cures and prevents back pain in people with prolapsed discs or scoliosis. The SM System integrates workout, stretching and movement coordination practice.
The exercise is suitable for all age groups.
Led by spiral stabilisation therapist Eva Rozehnalová
- SM System courses – AUTUMN 2017 take place from 4. 9. to 17. 12. 2017 (including the holiday on 17. 11. 2017)
- Monday 09:30 am
- Tuesday 07:00 and 08:00 pm
- Friday 05:30 pm
- 2175,- Kč/ 15 sessions (145,- Kč/session)
- in the case of an incomplete group, a one-time entry price is 140,- Kč, RESERVATION IS REQUIRED!
- registration for the course is possible at reception or via email@example.com
- sign up information:
*First name and surname:
- payments can be made by bank transfer to: 256 856 355/0300 (variable symbol: 417) or by cash or card at reception
- payment must be made by 10. 9. 2017 at the latest. In the case of a delay, we cannot guarantee your reserved space won´t be filled by another client.
- SM System sessions can be substituted through a free space in another SM System course or PIlates Rehab course (only in the case of an incomplete group)
- other substitutions are possible in any other indoor session
- substitutions must be reported to the indoor session manager via firstname.lastname@example.org (or on 775 229 926)
- if you are about to attend a substitution session, you must inform the receptionist, who will give you a card saying “SUBSTITUTION”
- in the case of an illness lasting more than one calendar month, a client can be reimbursed 50% of the relative price of the course, upon presenting a medical certificate.